welovemoyles

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

calm down ;)

it could be changing to the ????? ????? breakfast show, who knows what is going to happen, there is no point speculating.

i was merely pointing out that R1 announced there will be changes to The Chris Moyles show & then a few days later CH4 announce that Chris Moyles is doing a TV show for them.

how long has Chris go left on his R1 contract ?

Thought his contract was up for renewal a while ago but don't know for sure.

I'd hate to see the team split up.

Guest inxces4308

The show has worked for 4/5 years so i think they will make some tweaks like most shows do and then just carry on doing what they're doing.

They'res not likely to be a huge change because thats just not there style.....

• 1 month later...
Guest inxces4308

From the Chris Moyles Show blog.....

So what have we got planned for the new year? Well it's no secret that Car Park Catchphrase is going (or "resting" as we say in the business) tomorrow we'll be revealing what will be replacing it. The cheesy song is going and is being replaced, as well as a new bolder fresher (and MUCH louder) theme tune to the show. You'll also see us differently when we come back (more details nearer the time!).

Aled wrote this....so there is about 50 mins left of todays show!

I think Comedy Dave is leaving..

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communities/showthread.php?t=10447&page=5

Not in January at least according to Aled.

Shame about the end of Carpark Catchphrase. Surprised they didn't get Roy Walker into the studio this morning. So, I think I might have been right about Cheggers getting a Roy Walker style permanent contract then. I reckon he's been angling for the job for a while.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communities/showthread.php?t=10447&page=5

Not in January at least according to Aled.

Shame about the end of Carpark Catchphrase. Surprised they didn't get Roy Walker into the studio this morning. So, I think I might have been right about Cheggers getting a Roy Walker style permanent contract then. I reckon he's been angling for the job for a while.

Maybe he lied!

Guest inxces4308

So that could meen he will be leaving in Feb....i hope not :(

Chris would be out of his depth on his own i think. The only other thing i can think of is that Dom becomes more of a sidekick.

Guest inxces4308

He only says in the new year, so people like Dave could still be leaving in Feb. Hence why they have got rid of most of the features he does.

I understand he could have just come up with better ones but still its abit strange when they normally make slight tweaks.

I think Comedy Dave is leaving..

The last ever Rumble, last tedious link (with Aled's comment about going out on Beck), all the parodies being covered by celebs.. its quite a send off..

They ended that link by saying that Tedious is staying and that they have a new music bed for it.

Shame about Carpark Catchphrase and Ramble though! :cry: I'm looking forward to hearing the new imaging for the show right enough. And the alleged Cheggers feature.

Glad The Cheesy Song is going/being updated.