Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Show is changing!

welovemoyles

Although I like comedy Dave, and don't wish him any ill, Dom came into his own at the beginning of the week when Dave was off sick. He was absolutely hilarious on Monday.

Meh. Moyles still shouts far too much for my liking. He's a very funny man, but I agree that he can take a joke a bit too far on occasion, and that he isn't always quite canny enough to know how to develop an idea or when to hit it on the head.

I can take or leave Carrie and Rachel tbh. I'd miss Aled if he were to leave, but on the other hand if he got the surgery permanently I would be very happy.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd be sad to see carrie go, some of the quips she can come out with are full of comedic value, rachel grates me sometimes, so im not bothered if she goes .

Aled would do well on the surgery full time, but won't be sad to see him go either.

Think they should go back to 7 am start.as the first portion of the show is the best.

I hate to say it as i like him, but dave can have an effect of pulling back a flowing conversation with dull input sometimes but cant see chris ever dropping him.

As for dom when he's on form is fantastic when he stood in when dave was off it was some of the best listening for ages for me.

I have to agree with you Tony about the first part of the show sounding great. The content between 6.30 and 7.00 is brilliant, but I find that it's not until after 8 that it returns to form.

They're often eager to talk about stuff when they get behind the microphone but then they realise there's more potential later in saving stuff until "prime" time.

Hey everyone. Just read this thread and though I'd give you some clues to what's changing (or more accurately, what's not) in 2009.

There's no new start time. 6:30 is early enough thank you! :)

Neither Carrie nor Rachel are leaving. Although Rachel will be getting married next year.

I will not be leaving either. I love presenting The Surgery, but it's only for 3 months and even if it wasn't - you can't walk away from The Chris Moyles Show!!! Never. I DO agree some new voices are needed but there are other ways of doing that than pushing team members off the show.

Guest CancerForTheCure
I will not be leaving either. I love presenting The Surgery, but it's only for 3 months and even if it wasn't - you can't walk away from The Chris Moyles Show!!!

oooh that's almost like saying that it might not be only for three months :D

You make it sound like Dave or Dom would go, but that wouldn't be the case. I can't see Matt going either.

Have I gone completely mad or has Matt had a promotion, I seem to remember them talking about him being on Greg's show.

Disclaimer: If i'm wrong, I blame it on me begin half asleep at 6.30 ;)

Hey everyone. Just read this thread and though I'd give you some clues to what's changing (or more accurately, what's not) in 2009.

There's no new start time. 6:30 is early enough thank you! :)

Neither Carrie nor Rachel are leaving. Although Rachel will be getting married next year.

I will not be leaving either. I love presenting The Surgery, but it's only for 3 months and even if it wasn't - you can't walk away from The Chris Moyles Show!!! Never. I DO agree some new voices are needed but there are other ways of doing that than pushing team members off the show.

You make it sound like Dave or Dom would go, but that wouldn't be the case. I can't see Matt going either.

ALED PLEASE PLEASE CONFIRM NEITHER DOM OR DAVE ARE GOING. I would seriously cry. On the other hand if there are any jobs available I'd like to declare myself available.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Hopefully Matt Fincham will go, sorry im sure he is a nice guy but when he speaks on air he sounds like an idiot. The show would be better with fewer people on air, just Chris, Dave and Dom with maybe some input from the producers now and then (i.e Rachel & Aled).

Although I don't mind Carrie I don't think radio 1 needs a sports reporter as all it is, is reading out last night football results which Dom can do.

And although it will never happen, bring back Will Kinder as producer.

"Just one more game, I promise"

Think about it. Aled says The CHRIS MOYLES Show is changing. Changing not going. If Chris Moyles were to leave, the show would no longer be The Chris Moyles Show.

calm down ;)

it could be changing to the ????? ????? breakfast show, who knows what is going to happen, there is no point speculating.

i was merely pointing out that R1 announced there will be changes to The Chris Moyles show & then a few days later CH4 announce that Chris Moyles is doing a TV show for them.

how long has Chris go left on his R1 contract ?

:)