Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills Old Jingles

Fraz- J

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest inxces4308

Heres some i have from the old imaging.....Last year.

There is about 3 that i've clipped but the rest i've been sent....As you asked nicely i've uploaded 'em!

I have a load of full 1tros too but they are far to big to upload. I also have an advert for Doctor Who that was played on-air but unless your planning to be sad and recreate a radio 1 show, i'm sure your not interested :)

Radio1IDS.zip

Guest inxces4308
Arent most of them just one tros recorded off air mixed into the main song to avoid voiceovers?

No idea, i got sent them.

They arn't taken from the on-air output otherwise they would be compressed, which they arn't.

Dont complain, they where asked for.

No idea, i got sent them.

They arn't taken from the on-air output otherwise they would be compressed, which they arn't.

Dont complain, they where asked for.

I'm not complaining! Just saying you can hear the transition of fading out of the onetro [before the voiceover kicks in] into the actual song in some of the tracks, so I assume this is the case.

Guest inxces4308
I'm not complaining! Just saying you can hear the transition of fading out of the onetro [before the voiceover kicks in] into the actual song in some of the tracks, so I assume this is the case.

Quite simply, no idea in this case as i dident put 'em together.

You can tell the transition in Coldplay.....