Unofficial Mills

Greg James' Freshers Tour

dstrkzn

He's playing the UEA on Sunday night. It's a shame it's not any other day of the week or I'd be there. Public transport being public transport means it's very difficult to find anyway home! I'm hoping he'll be back though!

Here's the full line-up:

Sunday 12th - The Blue Bar at The University of East Anglia in Norwich

Monday 13th - Campus in Glasgow

Tuesday 14th - A massive student night at Kremlin in Belfast

Wednesday 15th - The Academy in Sheffield

Thursday 16th - Imperial College Student Union in London with Alesha Dixon!

The afternoon shows will be live on Monday and Tuesday from BBC Glasgow, Wednesday live from BBC Radio Ulster in Belfast and on Thursday live from BBC Radio Sheffield.

That's well cool!

Sheffield... Thursday. Just a short train journey away from me, and I don't have a lecture until 13:15pm Friday, which means I could really go...seems to be lots of pros for me to go ;)

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

So did he put his key in your ignition? As R Kelly might say.

It's pretty amusing out of everyone he could have picked he chose someone from Geek World :P

He didn't know I was from here until he was about to leave and I was like "Oh, I'm off of Unofficial Mills" so he sat in our kitchen for a bit and scrutinized the rather suspicious looking leftover roast on the table.

It was so good. He used to live in my halls. We had good banter right at the beginning and I was waiting for pool by the DJ bit in the blue bar right where he was sitting.

Cat was there too and we got limited edition Katy Perry cherry Chapstick. Awesome.

I went last night :) Got my picture with Gregory :)

I might be on the radio tonight sounding like a right idiot.

Haha. I hope so, that would be funny. :D Pic please Mark.

Aren't UM doing well with their Greg stalking? All we need is Kelly to track him down in Belfast this evening, Emma to pounce on him in Sheffield tomorrow and someone in London on Thursday, then we'll have a full house. Who's up for the London gig then?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.