Unofficial Mills

Adele'll Fix It

Viv

Comedy Dave and Chappers have now got a feature entitled "Adele Will Fix It". Adele is their producer, and the feature is a spin-off of "Jim'll Fix It"!

Basically, if you're going to a football match (or the theatre), or whatever really, in the coming weeks, and you want something a little bit extra whilst you're there (e.g. to meet someone, or a shout-out for someone), then e-mail [email protected]

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Would be even better if it was the actual Adele off've the crazy laugh.

Maybe I should email them and ask if she can fix it for me to have something fixed by the actual Adele.

That is such a good idea! :D It would be good if it could be broadcast out on Scott's show, rather than the Show with Chappers & Dave.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Got to be honest that Saturday line-up doesn't massively appeal to me. Friday seemed quite a bit stronger.  Like some of the Saturday acts (e.g. Alfie Templemann, Joel Corry, Shygirl) but wouldn't say I'm a massive fan of too many of them It's very on-brand for Radio 1 though as it feels fully of the sort of artists that Radio 1 desperately try to convince us are 'massive' and where their songs always end up on the playlist but I often don't get the appeal (or as I call it 'the Wet Leg effect'). I would wonder if I'm moving out the Radio 1 target audience but then I listen to some of the stuff on Future Pop say and really like it - it's just the playlist stuff that doesn't appeal. Though the Breakfast show is quite entertaining on these sort of days and does go quite commercial radio i.e. you'll get Greg being very excited only for it to then be Aitch who's announced.
    • I think its strange that they ditched the ‘Future Sounds’ brand of the second stage when it should be a simple ‘other stage’ type of name.   I find its 8interesting to see that the line-up features a few of the bigger names of the festival are playing a festival in my home town of port talbot on exactly the same weekend with Cat Burns, Rag N Bone Man, Joel Corry and a DJ set from Arielle Free think last year same happened with Anne-Marie. There’s a lot of fishing from the same pond. I’m thinking artists who are the size of Taylor Swift’s size of popularity and some of the other pop acts its getting harder for any festival to book them if some acts like Foo Fighters, Harry Styles and Taylor Swift can make it past the hundred million dollar threshold on one world wide tour then the personal brand of selling tickets it is then increasingly less likely to see such acts on any festival that isn’t Coachella or Glastonbury and even Glastonbury has some booking issues. Know particularly for some touring artists things have become more difficult post Brexit and maybe why the pool is narrowing.   I mean Mabel has been pretty quiet I assume that she and Rag N Bone man might have some new solo material to put out ahead of the festival and some new tracks.   Definitely considering i think this is the only UK festival gig she has announced for this year the BBC are likely ti make a big thing about it and maybe have some special one stage guests and surprises for the festival. 
    • I like that Lydia who’s covering a lot on capital. Probably not a right fit for Radio 1 though.  but lads I like Omah from capital extra and Alex Mansuroglu from Kiss.  Omah could easily have taken over from Ace at 1xtra defo something for 1xtra to keep an eye on and Alex (if he ever leaves kiss) surely will stand out at Radio 1….they don’t have anyone like him aswell.  I think Aled is scared to be seen as a poacher again so he can’t touch him.  but Lydia would do well taking over from Aimee Vivian 
    • Apart from Raye there doesn't seem to be any names that would convince large numbers to travel across the country to head to Luton for a weekend. Is it budget cuts that prevent them from bringing in the massive names? Harry Styles? Taylor Swift? Muse? Foo Fighters? People would pay crazy money for acts like those in previous years.
    • So strange to see this from 2013. So few of the key figureheads now remaining at Radio 1!  
    • She's come a long way in the last year since playing Dundee.
    • Not too surprised to see Raye on the list - but it's going to be a huge moment.
    • That's Dino Sofos' outfit isn't it? Looks a very exciting project if so.
    • Not a very strong line up so far. Griff, Mabel, Aitch and Rag ‘n’ Bone Man haven’t had a high charting performance in a couple of years. there’s probably an argument to be made that Charli XCX should be on the main stage over Griff, perhaps (she’s headlining the New Music stage). RAYE as headliner as well…
    • Saturday line-up is being released! Here's the complete list.
    • Roman Kemp 😜 I think Will was at radio 1 at one point wasn't he? 
    • Hats off to Chris for leaving a challenge for Greg.  To plan that out was great detailing and proves what a talented guy he is.  The post he posted on Instagram also links into it which is great to.  There is loyalty to Greg there so I don't think he's joining Capital.  Persephonica was looking for an 'experienced entertainment producer' a few months ago. I wonder if this is where Chris might be heading? 
    • Jordan North… Seriously though, out of the commercial stations I only really listen to Capital but I do think Will Manning is very strong (and could quite easily slot into R1). I also think Jimmy Hill is a very good commercial DJ (but probably wouldn’t be as good on R1).
    • First link made me blush 
    • Who do you think is the best commercial presenter? This is your view, doesn't have to be who has the most ratings