Scott Cam

Hazrold

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back in from seeing Dylan Moran (BRILLIANT, my cheeks and sides hurt from laughing), popped on Scottcam and guess who is singing Karaoke with Scott? None other than Laura! They look so cute. Lovely to see her again.:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Guest inxces4308

Just before it happens this morning, this is my guess.

Moyles & some of the team are heading to Scotts flat and will do the rest of the show from there......or part of it anyway.

I wreckon because:

* They have turned on Scotts 'mini' studio

* Covered the main cameras for a 'big' reveal..

* Matt Fincham is there

:)

Scott and Moyles on together, so good. And I've really enjoyed watching everyone in Scott's flat - oh I'll so miss Scott Cam when it stops tonight!

I expect Scott'll be fairly glad though. :)

What is Chris doing bouncing up and down during Newsbeat? And what did Matt smell that made him waft his hand in front of his face I wonder?

(Apologies to Mike and anyone who dislikes trivia but it's just I'm curious and it's so funny watching them with the sound off).

It's great watching people work - fascinating. seriously, I could do this all day every day if someone would pay me to -wonder if they need a security woman to watch goings on at Yalding House?

Freaky Led Zep track - quite weird when you hear the whole thing.

UM is a nice place