DJDrew

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe were all wrong :P he could have been wasting his time doing nothing lol

Wonder if they are going to do this again tonight? Anyone know?

Pretty sure they are. Thought I heard it advertised on the radio earlier, and one of the peeps on beckycam this morning wrote a scrolly message about headcam from 4, but then erased it for the current message

Pretty sure they are. Thought I heard it advertised on the radio earlier, and one of the peeps on beckycam this morning wrote a scrolly message about headcam from 4, but then erased it for the current message

Oh right cool! Its so much better I think lol

Woah look! It's DJ Drew!

Its tons better! We get to see them at work.

I would like to see a mixture of the two Cam ideas.

In the studio, but on a fixed point.

Like the one they have going already, but much better!

Yeah I agree. I hate still cameras, needs to be a stream to be any good.

That would be good if they setup a streaming camera fixed up in the studio

Woah look! It's DJ Drew!

Yeah it's very much like when they put it on BBC3. I enjoyed that too. They should put beckycam in the studio and keep the audio. The camera they use in beckycam appears to be quite smart, it auto focuses and stuff.

What did they do on BB3?

I doubt they'll ever keep the sound, because they'll need to talk about stuff they don't want to air and if its in the studio then they can't do that. I'd be quite surprised if they did do that

Woah look! It's DJ Drew!

What did they do on BB3?

I doubt they'll ever keep the sound, because they'll need to talk about stuff they don't want to air and if its in the studio then they can't do that. I'd be quite surprised if they did do that

They had a camera in the studio and put the video on bbc3 late at night for a week or so. It was like a video podcast.

And by the audio I mean the current headcam audio, the one that just plays out the show :)

It was exactly like headcam yesterday, just more stationary and without the music :)

It seriously was just like a podcast, the best bits of the show, but filmed on a camera.. oh actually now that I think about it they did throw some music videos in as well.

Ha sounds cool! Was it just for Scott Mills or?

Woah look! It's DJ Drew!