Unofficial Mills

15th to 19th September 2008

Jono

Afternoon... I wish people would stop bloody inviting me to the 'I HATE THE NEW FACEBOOK' groups. I don't care. Making a group isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference. Especially not now there's about fifty different groups.

Rant over... welcome along :) I've been moving all the clips over to a new system all weekend. Be good to have a rest!

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon... I wish people would stop bloody inviting me to the 'I HATE THE NEW FACEBOOK' groups. I don't care. Making a group isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference. Especially not now there's about fifty different groups.

Rant over... welcome along :) I've been moving all the clips over to a new system all weekend. Be good to have a rest!

Thanks, how are you.

New system - sounds cool :)

afternoon geeks. I'm applying for a job at the beeb. Ha. Broadcast assistant on 1Xtra. I don't stand a chance of getting it, but i can try.

I've never had you down as a fan of 1Xtra...

I start university on Monday. I'm really nervous about what my timetable will look like. I hope they're not all afternoon lectures or I'll completely miss the shows :(

Hampstead Heath? So many jokes, so little time :P.

I was listening to an MP3 earlier of when Laura and Chappers were taking the pee out of him because he was 'jogging' at Hampstead Heath. Somehow the conversation turned into dogging. He does set himself up for these jokes! Heh.

No mention of Louis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger on Wikipedia. Will have to add that one in...

Ooh I like chocolate and jam doughnuts. Not so keen on those apple ones though. The cream ones are good too. Or the ones with hundreds and thousands on top!

As Scott one said - doughnuts are a great way to tell people you love them. Cheaper than flowers too.

Ooh I like chocolate and jam doughnuts. Not so keen on those apple ones though. The cream ones are good too. Or the ones with hundreds and thousands on top!

As Scott one said - doughnuts are a great way to tell people you love them. Cheaper than flowers too.

The apple ones aren't bad either, never had cream donuts - an choc eclair would be better.