Unofficial Mills

15th to 19th September 2008

Jono

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw bless, poor Greg. Leave him alone. Sleep deprivation never enhances your performance, plus he was called in at the last minute.

If his show was something like The Mighty Boosh, he'd be praised for how surreal he sounded. It was..... surreal. Hope he's tucked up and snoozing now.:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Aw bless, poor Greg. Leave him alone. Sleep deprivation never enhances your performance, plus he was called in at the last minute.

If his show was something like The Mighty Boosh, he'd be praised for how surreal he sounded. It was..... surreal. Hope he's tucked up and snoozing now.:)

Aww, well if they called him in last minute then thats fair enough

what do people expect?

him to be ready to roll at all hours of the day

Hey Grace. I'm amazing thanks. Had an amazing weekend and still on a high from events. You?

Good thanks, getting used to being a grownup. It's all very strange. Plus, I finish college early tomorrow so we're getting a shakeaway. :D

Afternoon Grace. How good is it to have Scott back in his slot?

You love that joke, don't you? :P I do like Scott's slot, I must admit.

Good thanks, getting used to being a grownup. It's all very strange. Plus, I finish college early tomorrow so we're getting a shakeaway. :D

You love that joke, don't you? :P I do like Scott's slot, I must admit.

Oh dear, I didn't realise the innuendo until you said that...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot