Do you mix your cereal?

Lucinda

Should cereals be mixed?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should cereals be mixed?

• Yeah, definitely.
    • No way!
    • I don't eat cereal

Scott was talking about a cereal restaurant in the US where you can mix your cereals. This launched a big debate about whether it is right or wrong to mix cereals.

I personally like to mix my cereals.

What is your view? What combinations do you enjoy?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

No way. Although I love those Muller cereals in banana yoghurt. I don't eat breakfast so I only eat my cereal in the evening anyway. I prefer mine really milky anyway, so I imagine more cereal would absorb the milk!

No way. Although I love those Muller cereals in banana yoghurt. I don't eat breakfast so I only eat my cereal in the evening anyway. I prefer mine really milky anyway, so I imagine more cereal would absorb the milk!

Eurgh, my sister mixes tonnes of Milk and Sugar into her Weetabix until it's one big slushy, white mess. It's disturbing plus I have to berate her about using all the milk, oh how that irritates me.

OT: The only time I've ever mixed my cereals is when there's not enough left in either box and both are needed for a full bowl.

I don't like cereal on its own. I've been mixing cereal since I was a little kid and I had Weetabix and Weetos. These days it's Oatibix with a variety of things, sometimes Jordan's Country Crisp, at uni with Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, other times just with a banana and sultanas. In first year, in Halls, I had Weetabix with cocoa pops.

I don't see what's so wrong with mixing cereals. Something like Oatibix for long term energy and to keep me full up, with something short term and sugary, like crunchy nut cornflakes, is the perfect breakfast. I am surprised by the results of this poll. One of those things I took as normal is actually quite weird apparently.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'