Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accompanying a group of cyclists including a 3 year old boy who managed to cycle 5km on the road with no stabilisers on anything. Amazing - don't know many 3 year olds who can ride a bike, let alone that far.

Also getting some lovely free dried fruit and other food and a free t-shirt and meeting loads of cool people and doing lots of cycling.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Guest CancerForTheCure
I'm going on a date today! It's been far too long since I've been out on a proper date. The guys we met at the Lakes don't count.

Much dancing today as well. Home alone again this week so lots of loud music in the house. Happy happy happy.

woohoo :D Blog time I think, no?

I love babybels. I have 11,999 messages to use up within a month, which has mande me happy! Numbers by PM...

bley hell that is a lot! I'll PM you later, and you can text me from Leeds :D

In terms of the thread title - absolutely nothing! I've spend the whole day in bed, as I'm really ill.

Oh no wait... I read Jonathan Livingston Seagull - one of the cutest books ever! It did actually put a smile on my face :)

woohoo :D Blog time I think, no?

bley hell that is a lot! I'll PM you later, and you can text me from Leeds :D

In terms of the thread title - absolutely nothing! I've spend the whole day in bed, as I'm really ill.

Oh no wait... I read Jonathan Livingston Seagull - one of the cutest books ever! It did actually put a smile on my face :)

Haha yes, you should do! Knowing I'm going to Leeds tomorrow has made me happy!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Well done to both Heathers! (This is going to get confusing.)

It's okay, you can all call me Spev to save confusion, everyone else does, it's my usual nickname - I kinda feel people are annoyed with me if they call me Heather!!

Thanks v. much Grace, I'm absolutely terrified but am sure I'll get through it... and hopefully get it!!!

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

Cheers Nati. I'm not unhappy per se in my job because it's a very unpressured job... it's just so many other factors make it practically impossible (total lack of work, distance from home, it's only temporary and so I have to get out by December or be unemployed over Christmas... it's all bad news!!). I just really want to be able to settle somewhere. And if I can make roughly the same money working part time as I have been doing working full time then so much the better!!!

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

Feeling appreciated for the work i did today. Even though checkouts isn't my normal department, i was covering Security's break, working the self scan machines that did nothing but break and i was helping the checkout team leader as everything had fallen to sh*t during the day and she was on her own tonight, normally there are 2 team leaders on in the evening.

I'm so tired it's unreal, but i feel i achieved something today, and was thanked by the duty manager for "rising to the challenge" (i hate clichéd managers... like really hate)

It's also given me some food for thought regarding the situation i described on the "what makes you sad" thread. Maybe the answer is to move departments again? I'll have to have a think about things.

Ayway i'm rambling. bed for me i think.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk