Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

Oh yeah, that's totally what we're doing at uni, we're just having sex all the time, it just makes it easier when one of them is a UM member :P

Oh, and breaking household appliances. Em's flat is really good at that.

Sounds like an evening in my flat when boredom kicks in...

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I start on the radio next Thursday! Really nervous but it should be good fun if nothing else. (PS, any tweeters can follow us - @Achieve_BP) ;)

Our station is set up now too! I'm next Wednesday from 14:00-16:00pm - good job we don't clash!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Kitchen completely redecorated. Might not sound like much, be we chose the decor and did it together which is what rocks... Also, had a really great holiday in Spain with Nati's family. Back to work now though, which isn't so amazingly great.

Glad to hear you had a good time and meeting the family went alright! Finishing decoration must feel really good too.

I've got a new job, I'm starting next Monday. I'm a bit apprehensive about the hours because I seem to get burnt out really quickly, so I'm really going to have to pace myself, but it's working at a consultancy which is an amazing opportunity. I'm still pretty surprised by the speed it's all been organised in.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Yeaaah! Can we listen online?

Certainly can, I do believe! I'll post a link up here as soon as we have it :D. Apparently we're allowed celebrities as guests when they visit here - the Friday lot get to interview Ravi off of Hollyoaks. Glad it's not me, I've no idea who he is!

my old timeslot from the old days!!

just remember to keep it fresh, don't drag things out too long!

Haha will do, thanks DC!

Steph made it home :woo:! ;). This rocks, please believe me!! What certainly does rock is that tomorrow me and one of my coursemates are spending the afternoon down at the Media Centre in town trying out samples of chocolate. Apparently we've two rooms worth of chocolate to try...!

Steph made it home :woo:! ;). This rocks, please believe me!! What certainly does rock is that tomorrow me and one of my coursemates are spending the afternoon down at the Media Centre in town trying out samples of chocolate. Apparently we've two rooms worth of chocolate to try...!

It does rock :D

Samples of chocolate? This sounds amazing, I love chocolate :drool:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

It does rock :D

Samples of chocolate? This sounds amazing, I love chocolate :drool:

If I can take some home, I'll keep it in the fridge until the geek meet :evil:. It's so exciting, you should come to it, tomorrow at 12:15!

If I can take some home, I'll keep it in the fridge until the geek meet :evil:. It's so exciting, you should come to it, tomorrow at 12:15!

Yes you should totally do this!

I would come to eat chocolate if I could but I should be out riding my horse at that time :hahaha: Haven't seen her much these past 2 weeks due to rubbish hours at work so can't wait! :woo:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson