Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Less Than Jake last night which was awesome, felt like I was getting a proper beating in the crowd and ended up on the floor once and had to wait for some randomers to pull me up again but it was definitely worth it. The first 2 support bands were really good but the 3rd was crap so we hung round the merch stand where the first 2 support bands were. I've loved Less Than Jake since I was 14 and although my 2 friends I was with didn't know them as well, we all had a really great time.

Then we went to Wetherspoons and we all looked quite a state. Covered in water, beer, what might have been something very nasty and, bizarrely, I had someone else's blood on my t-shirt. We were also covered in confetti which they let out during the last song. At least it was pouring with rain so we didn't look so out of place. We cleaned ourselves up and had some drinks then went back to Rock City for the club night. They played Brand New (one of my favourite bands, don't hear them played much in clubs though) which I was very excited about and some other pretty good music. Got home at 3:10am but had lots of water and sleep so feel fine.

Because none of us have time to go shopping, we did an order from Sainsburys online, which arrived this morning. I've just had some fresh food for the first time in 3 days and it was amazing.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I bought the most amazing pair of boots yesterday and a matching bag!! I was actually hyperventilating in the shop. :woohoo:

Haha, you sound like Carrie off of Sex And The City. They're making a sequel, squee.

How sad that I'm jealous! I couldn't watch X factor last night because I was out for a family meal, dying with a massive hangover......I'm now trying to avoid finding out what happened because I'm watching it tonight.

You must be soooo excited to see Loose Women, they should have you on as a guest!

Oooooh yes. If, when I go, it's Coleen Nolan, Carol McGiffin, Sherrie Hewson and/or Jane McDonald on the panel, I'll actually die a little inside with happiness.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Good luck Mike and Well done Grace!

I thought my day started out as a disaster when my GHDs broke.......however, it just meant I had a good excuse to go out and buy a brand new pink ones!:P

What's a GHD when it's at home? Boyf says hair straightener. Is he correct?

Yes, well done Grace and Emma. Emma don't get too stressy about ALWAYS getting high marks, especially at this stage.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

What's a GHD when it's at home? Boyf says hair straightener. Is he correct?

Yes, well done Grace and Emma. Emma don't get too stressy about ALWAYS getting high marks, especially at this stage.

I'm calming down now, was just a torrent of worry :) And yes, he is 100% correct!

Thought it was Good Hair Designs, and I think I saw an advert for purple ones earlier, I may have to treat myself. The pink ones are lush too. :)

Good Hair Day, I thought it was. That sentence was a bit backwards. Never mind.

I got a new phone, yayy!

As for a new phone I want a Nokia 6500 Slide, please :D