Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

well we'll see what's happening over the next weekend. she's not sure if she will be out thursday becuase she has a long day on friday, she seems to be in the frame of mind that she'll be out on the saturday though. and then there's me, i'm not sure what's going on with me and when i need to work over the weekend. i know im busy friday but she's not out that night so that dosen't matter, i think im free both thursday and saturday. anyway if i don't find her out this weekend theres always another chance, she's always out.

on the grid.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you see her out over the weekend! Let us know how it goes.

well regardless if anything happens this weekend or not, she telling me to let her know if im out is a huge step forward i think. she also mentioned that she went out in a schoolgirl outfit fancy dress thing last week, her friend was going away for a while. she told me in a 'check out the photos i put up' sort of way, i took that onboard. the thing is im trying not to let it pressurise me in a way, so it's just casual actions right now.

on a different subject my computer isn't being such a knob latley, it's running faster again after a few tweaks!

on the grid.

I'm going out tonight! Wooo! Haven't been out properly in over 3 months.

I used Wii Fit for the first time tonight and actually didn't do too badly at it. My 'goal' is to not gain or lose any weight in the next 2 weeks, which sounds pretty challenging actually.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'