Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

Oh no I absolutely love it, I thoroughly hate children and want to drive the bus into a wall in the mornings when I'm turned into a glorified school bus. If I had my way us adults who want nothing to do with them should be able to have adult only transport, parks, cinema, restaurants etc, leaving us able to enjoy a completely child free environment to live in :D

Not impressed with censorship

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My English teacher's pregnant! I cannot literally wait for her to leave. Already asked twice to move set, but apparently am not allowed. The baby's not born till summer though, so that's annoying. I just hope she leaves early and never comes back.

Does anyone know the average time teachers stay on maternity leave?

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

STUG are AMEZZIN'. Definitely rocking my life right now. Although they may never happen… (I'm talking about Ste and Doug off of Hollyoaks for those if you out of the loop.)

And I had parents' evening last night, which went surprisingly well, so feeling more positive today. :)

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

my grandad got out of hospital yesterday and i went to see them at home tonight. the operation he was saying was a risk, he had to sign forms incase it went wrong. they went into his heart through his arm, cleared out the blocked artery and opened up the collapsed one with some type of baloon device. he was awake when they did it, and they could see on the screen where to go, apsolutley amazing really.

it will take a few weeks for him to recover, he gets tired easily but he's walking about as much as he can trying to get his fitness back up. i'm just glad he's on the mend really.

on the grid.

my grandad got out of hospital yesterday and i went to see them at home tonight. the operation he was saying was a risk, he had to sign forms incase it went wrong. they went into his heart through his arm, cleared out the blocked artery and opened up the collapsed one with some type of baloon device. he was awake when they did it, and they could see on the screen where to go, apsolutley amazing really.

it will take a few weeks for him to recover, he gets tired easily but he's walking about as much as he can trying to get his fitness back up. i'm just glad he's on the mend really.

Really glad to hear it, DC. Fingers crossed for him.

Every once in a while I'll get someone at work who makes my day. Today I experienced 1 of those people.

Old woman bumps into a blind man getting off the bus and says to him "sorry, didn't see you there". I knew he was blind as he had asked for a shout when we got to his stop, so my immediate thought was that this could end badly. So anyways the man gets off followed by his companion who I assume was some sort of carer or assistant, but before she gets off she leans into my cab with a smile on her face and says "funnily enough he didn't see you either". It'll have been said a million times before today but it certainly cheered me up on an otherwise long day.

Off work till next Sunday now, thought about asking for some overtime but I could do with the break. Today was rather stressful, at one point I was growling and ranting about impatient people blocking the road, fortunately there was nobody on board to hear it.