What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get rid of it?!?!?! That's my baby you're talking about :) No she's still driving me around everywhere, I even had my own mechanic (friend of the family) come round to check her tonight and she's all good :D

Japanese build their cars to last!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Theory test, hazard perception and part of a CPC test all passed yesterday :D

I should point out that this is for a differnet catergory license, just incase anyone has noticed I've posted something about my car or driving in the past and was beginning to think I had been driving out with a license. I do have a car license already ;)

Not impressed with censorship

Well I had to drive 1 after breifly being shown the controls as part of an initial driving assessment, it was this really old double deck thing I had to drive for a little while just to see how I would manage with the size.

I think I did quite well, the size of the thing is initially a little daunting but I quickly felt comfortable and I was told that my positioning and awareness would improve through experience. I just want to get behind the wheel now and start practising.

Not impressed with censorship

Had the best day. Totally off-the-wall, high up on a Scottish glen listening to Tony Blackburn. Had to ring a taxi to come and rescue me when it started pure chucking it down.... it wasn't half f* magnificent tho'. Total green, total quiet.... !!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=5339&d=1312643903 - taken from under my umbrella.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...