Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Another big row with "orange" mobile company. My 'phone won't switch on sometimes, the sound records for approx. 3 seconds, the 'phone won't play a youtube video - so I went back to the shop, only to be told if I had bought a car, I would NOT return to the car dealer?! Er... I pay £15.00 per month for internet access, so I need to ask someone. Big row started and a crowd had gathered. :evil:

Went to Vodaphone, and they can do me internet for £5.00/month less... am looking into an ASHA 201 (white).

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Oh god, you and your solar-powered ladies. LOL - I can never see any improvement in guys in my area.

I've spoken to a few guys about it and its definitly a noticeable thing where the women are concerned, although I would imagine you probably look more towards the guys so might not necessarily take much notice of the breasted types.

Sadly though we've gotta take the rough with the smooth, for every solar powered woman out and about in the summer there are many troads, golden deceivers and such like. I'll never forget one woman I saw one day when I was working, 5ft 3/4ish, really slim, tight purple coat, skinny jeans and knee high boots on. As I approached I was thinking ooooh hello, only for her to turn round and probably be old enough to be my mum. I felt violated lol.

Not impressed with censorship

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like I am finally going for my IT training from next week !!! Still to be confirmed (dates, times, etc.) Hopefully will learn things to benefit me !!

I have also been notified about a potential job interview. Closer to home, so less in travel expenses. Still have to research far more into it however.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Strange, I've been thinking about this site today. I remember the predecessor to this thread was called 'How Was Your Day' years and years ago.

I can't sleep so I've repaired my old PC tower and wired it up, got onto an old external hard drive too with loads of old Scott Mills shows I recorded for the site between 2005-2007.

Strange hearing some of the old tracks that was on the Radio 1 playlist back then, Goldie Lookin Chain - RnB, Oasis - Let There Be Love. Kanye West - Heard Em Say, and that awful 'Stick Wit U' track by the Pussycat Dolls has cropped up in some of the shows.

post-14-145327888425_thumb.jpg

It's hard to believe it's been that long ago, digging up the old 'Your Views' threads too. Good to hear Chappers & Laura on some of these.

on the grid.

Oh DC, please please PLEASE find a way of getting all of them online somewhere. That amazing collection can't go unshared. Even if it involves going to an internet café (whooooooo) where the upload speeds are better. We need all of that classic (ish) Mills.