Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to a workshop at the Royal Institute for ​British Architecture next week and just found out it just a few doors away from Radio 1. We're allowed to do what we want once the workshop is over so Im hoping I'll be allowed to potter off down there and see if I can meet Mr Mills and the team! Would die if I got to meet Chris Stark.

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

I have now officially been to Radio 1! Was a rather splendid moment in my life. Didnt meet anyone as it was packed full of Jessie J fans and Paps waiting for her. http://instagram.com/p/QFs5wqK5vJ/ did get a photo of the #teamgrimmy sign though and afterwards we found a Nando's just down the road so went for some delicious lunch! Going again in October though so hopefully I'll meet some of the DJ's (hopefully Scott, Beccy and Chris) then :)

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

Red dwarf is back tonight, AND, I took a small victory over a cold call from a personal injury solicitor type company.

Now normally I wouldn't condone giving someone abuse when going about their job, as I have have been on the receiving end of it when just trying to do my job so I know its not nice. HOWEVER, when it comes to injury solicitors or PPI claimback companies my opinion goes completely out the window. Long story short I told someone this evening that if they didn't want me to "tear through" them they should hang up the phone immediately, and when told they would remove my records from their database I was in the middle of telling him that I suggested he did he hung up. I'm taking that as a win for me!

Not impressed with censorship