Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, can no longer edit previous post, but just found out how 'soon' new The Thick Of It is starting... 8th September, 9.45...:woo: now the tough decision, to do a marathon of them on the DVDs I have, or on Netflix? :?:

Sounds awesome either way!

Must be great to get away with so much incompetence.

and I suppose you have a 100% record of predicting things in the future. Fact is that climate change is making weather patterns less and less like they ever were in history in similar circumstances, which is bound to make the weather harder to predict. Get over it and move on.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I couldn't do any worse. Quite literally. Today is predicted SUN for afternoon. Looking at the sky it appears more grey cloud, with a chance of some showers ...

The BBC have sun forecast

Scottish TV have more showers developing

The Met Office tell me heavy rain for the whole day (already inaccurate)

The BBC main weather site have heavy showers developing for around 1600 hours, even though there TV channel forecasts bright sun.

And you wonder why people get pissed off.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Wound up unexpectedly in the countryside yesterday... Nice bit o sun where there were supposed to be heavy showers.

Also, me and a local farmer have an ongoing mystery. There is a grassy bit where I sit - all flattened, then we have discovered another two? Yet I am the ONLY person to be seen in this area. The farm thinks it may be DEER seeking a hiding place to sleep.

PLUS, should be getting on the kids' flumes later on. They have brand new water jets, and I can hardly wait.

The WEATHER !! Again!! There are, once again, FIVE different forecasts. I am working like lightning this morning, coz I want to go out on my bike. The Met Office tell me I won't be out on my bike past 4 pm, so am having to race to be in the countryside no later than 1 pm.

F* Saturdays.

Your world must be something like the reverse of this

Also, thought you weren't listening to the MET Office, seeing as they, in your own words, 'always f***ing get it wrong'...

Also you got confused in threads again, surely your ranting should go in the Sucks thread?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Good luck. Hopefully you will still be on here. anyhow, had a great day. followed advice of the met office and got out the countryside just in time before it chucked it down. Rest of the afternoon was brilliant..... Sunny, good music and nice company. Good scenery. also, when it did start raining, had a really random conversation about food for cows ... Cost of buying v cost of making. great day, and i love the met office again. plus, i think i am quite well prepared for a meeting on monday, with lots of stuff to ask about. :)

(and now for a double post, brought to you by Nikolai Baker)

well, I officially live in that Yorkshire now! Move was tedious, and I still don't feel like I'm fitting in considering I don't go out clubbing or anything like that, but I've escaped Norwich, so I'm definitely in s better place than I was!

if your a Leeds local (Nati/Timsk =P) and fancy a quiet one down the boozer, preferably one which does cock...tails, drop me a PM xD

Nik B.

Born to Toads.