Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like officialfearnecotton or at least a certain page on it has been overloaded due to Fearne tweeting out about her and Jesse having 'some lovely news'... It won't load so can't tell if it's engagement or a sprog on the way, but unlikely to be anything else.

EDIT: have deduced from replies such as "Massive Congratulations... You will make a Fantastic Mummy.xx" and "Congratulations! Enjoy Keith Lemon's baby present!" that it's an enga... no wait, a Sprog.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

That's the thing about bloody mobiles. You can only do so much. I can't create topics from my mobile (although I think I should?!).

Anyhow, Jeremy Vine is discussing tractors on his show today after noon. Getting quite excited about it, as I was almost run over by one yesterday afternoon.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Well I'm going to Leeds Metropolitan in just over three weeks. That rocks enough, although I've known about that for ages now and already celebrated it (see above)

what actually rocks today is that one of my friends from College got the grades he needed and so he's going to the Met too. Happy days.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Yeah, the ones who do try hard are the people the incompetent t***s at the Jobcentre usually target for more thorough checking... at least in my experience, while other 'career dole dossers' walk in, actually say "Yeah I've done nothing this week, gimme my money" and GET IT. I've watched that happen and my complaint that they weren't cut etc was ignored. Less paperwork if they 'dont catch' people, which is bloody wrong. Plenty of those out there who try hard but they often get screwed over because of the lazy f***wits that also exist.

Have to agree. There are so many flaws. I have often thought a job centre should have "technology days" where they teach people skills they are missing out on through being out of the workplace, and being out of touch, then they are expected to step right back in there with no training, or anything.

My mate, who has also to do scanning of documents, finds he does not know how to scan, so someone is having to show him this. Unemployed too long = out of touch.

I got 7 A's 2 B's and 2 C's in my GCSE's. Was gutted with one of the C's as it was in a subject I want to do for A level but the school are gonna see what they can do and I might be able to take it anyway :D

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

Yeah, the ones who do try hard are the people the incompetent t***s at the Jobcentre usually target for more thorough checking... at least in my experience, while other 'career dole dossers' walk in, actually say "Yeah I've done nothing this week, gimme my money" and GET IT. I've watched that happen and my complaint that they weren't cut etc was ignored. Less paperwork if they 'dont catch' people, which is bloody wrong. Plenty of those out there who try hard but they often get screwed over because of the lazy f***wits that also exist.

Have to agree. It is fascinating the amount of peeps that go round + round the system for years. Of course, they get the rest a bad name.

If you ARE genuinely applying for things, you shouldn't be hassled, yet the more conscentious people DO get all the hassle.

Heard a suggestion about reducing benefits. However, I should think that would only make some people commit more crimes to work out the difference. Ya know. Such a mess.

and based on Hooligan's Island, probably the best Live Show. Rik and Ade have been tweeting about this for about 2 weeks now, stuff along the lines of "Writing today with this bastard" (from Ade, with a photo of Rik).

Also, new The Thick Of It starting soon.