Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

Managed to get the rest of my team at work today to watch innuendo bingo with me. We were all in stitches, it was great fun!

But then our then our team leader came over and told us the Innuendo Bingo was inappropriate and childish and that we had to get straight back to work :(

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've won a prize!

i don't know what it is. Up to the value of 200 quid though, so can't be bad!

Tell me, was the telephone operators name George? and did he have a Ugandan accent? and did he ask for your bank account details and sort code? and did he say "this is totally innocent sir"? ;)

Not impressed with censorship

Tell me, was the telephone operators name George? and did he have a Ugandan accent? and did he ask for your bank account details and sort code? and did he say "this is totally innocent sir"? ;)

HEY! That was so that I could confirm that it is indeed me he was talking to...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Think I can officially say that yesterday was the best day of my whole entire life. It was amazing! I met my favourite actor/person in the whole world. I met Alex Day & Carrie Fletcher (both youtubers/singers (you might remember Alex being on Radio 1 a couple of times when his singles came out - Forever Yours and Lady Godiva)) and I met Jamie Afro off of the X Factor - who I still love!

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

Where was this, GOP?

Hyde Park. I went to watch the games on the big screens and to see McFly when Chris Geere (the actor I love) said that he was gonna be there too. We're in regular contact so when I said I was going he said we had to meet up. He's friends with Jamie Afro so when we met up Jamie was there too and Carrie Fletcher is Tom Fletchers (off of McFly) little sister and Alex Day is her best friend. We bumped into them several times whilst wondering around the park. All 4 of them were so lovely to my friend and I, it was just a perfect day

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

Congrats! Hope you will still have time for UM! in other news, i am getting a bike for just twenty pounds. Spotted a bike in a local shop costing one hundred and fifty, so this is a mega bargain. getting it from a local farm. can hardly wait to scoot about the countryside and see places i dont normally go to.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0