Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a smashing sleep last night, which is a relief. Monday night - early Tuesday morning someone (female) was pretending to be a dog and barking?! Basically, the real dog was @ the other end of the building, so both were effectively "barking" backwards and forwards for around 15 minutes?!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I'm getting shorter shifts at work now as I've "moved up" to double deckers. Gonna actually be able to have a life again after almost a year of 10/11/12 hour shifts 5 or 6 days a week. Just in time for the festival as well, eeeeeeeeeexcellent.

Not impressed with censorship

I'M BACK!

*waits for applause*

Well fine then. I come back and what welcome do I get? a password notification. apparently it was 559 days old and had expired. wow it has been a while!

If you remember me, then yay! if you don't... well, you'll see!

-Nikolai

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

I'M BACK!

*waits for applause*

Well fine then. I come back and what welcome do I get? a password notification. apparently it was 559 days old and had expired. wow it has been a while!

If you remember me, then yay! if you don't... well, you'll see!

-Nikolai

Hi Dr Nik!

You ARE a Doctor, right? If not, if anyone asks, you are now... ;)

Happy ending to the dog story !! Dog has been reunited with its owner this morning. Turned out to be a farm dog that must have got loose. And, hopefully, it will shortly replace the contents of my fridge.

The Dog will replace the contents of your fridge? Didn't know you liked Korean Cuisine...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

That cow on wheels is so off that top spot. She has only got to the top throo connections with calvin harris.

Yeah, you keep thinking that, the rest of us will be educated on the matter.

Knew you'd do that though, so you probably couldda won me a whole lot more than a tenner if I'd put a bet on you replying like that.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...