Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this weekend Im going to my friends bbq where Im also going to meet one of my favourite bands called StopGoSixty (theyre unsigned so Im not expecting anyone to have heard of them) Im so excited. But what makes it even cooler is that the BBQ is in Eastleigh and apparently just around the corner from where actual Scott himself grew up!

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

That's great. I keep thinking that I need to take the plunge and look for one myself but I haven't done yet.

I was kind of nervous, but it wasn't that bad. I just walked round town for about 2 hours. Most places ask for a CV so that they can keep you on record in case something does come up, so I'm going to write one this week.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

StopGoSixty... the name does ring a bell actually. although that's possibly because StopGo is kinda a motorsport term, it probably seems more familiar than it is.

EDIT: Just did a bit of Youtubing and I HAVE heard 'Wherever we go' before, think it was on some sort of Dr Who Shippy Tributey Timey Wimey thing...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I HAVE heard 'Wherever we go' before, think it was on some sort of Dr Who Shippy Tributey Timey Wimey thing...

I need to find that video! Bit of a whovian myself too :P and I love wherever we go but my favourite song by them is One In The Morning

and I would say shame about the statue rusting but its probably good if its a bit more lifelike now

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

There is some SUN today, and apparently only scattered showers developing. So, off to the woods today, to do some filming.

I have found out from 'Orange' shop how to override the MMS settings for videos, so now I can make much longer videos. Get in there. For the longest time, I was having to fit everything into 8 seconds, thinking that was all my 'phone was capable of. All I needed to do was go to "Camera", "Mode" and "Video".

Seems I have up to 53 mins. left of videoing time.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Went to T4 On the Beach yesterday. Got rained on, hailed on and sunburnt and had to stand in the freezing wind for 3 hours, but it was so worth it. Apart from Tulisa, Alexandera Burke and Conor Maynard, all of the acts were incredible especially Pro Green, Rizzle Kicks, Dappy and Stooshe. Got major post-gig depression today though.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

So Eastleigh and StopGoSixty were amazing! Its a really lovely town. I got to see quite a bit of it as we walked from the station to my friends house. We walked through the area where Scott grew up and was given a bit of "his mum lives just over there". I also saw the school he went to and my friends were telling me all about the time he visited with the Hoff (turns out it wasnt quite as calm as it all looked in meet the Hasselhoffs lol)

The band were amazing and such lovely guys. Heres a pic of me with them (excuse the hair)

post-10095-145327885468_thumb.jpg

the youtube link is a backstage video of the gig which I pop up in a couple of times too XD

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

• 2 weeks later...

Did a parachute jump for Help For Heroes yesterday. Was one of the most amazing things Ive ever done in my life. Crash landed and sprained my shoulder though.

Im going back in September once its healed :P

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

Florence And The Machine have FINALLY got a UK Number 1 Single to go with the Triple-Platinum Albums. Slightly hard to believe Spectrum did it over Dog Days or Rabbit Heart but there ya go.

Have also found there will be 2 F1 games released this autumn/winter, 1 the usual Simmy goodness, the other a more MarioKart style game where Hamilton and Maldonado's style of driving (i.e Crash-em, Bash-em) is more encouraged :P

(this is pretty much everything that rocks in my life right now and has been for... quite some time).

Did a parachute jump for Help For Heroes yesterday. Was one of the most amazing things Ive ever done in my life. Crash landed and sprained my shoulder though.

Im going back in September once its healed :P

Awesome, I've always wanted to do something like that, congratulations. :)

Florence And The Machine have FINALLY got a UK Number 1 Single to go with the Triple-Platinum Albums. Slightly hard to believe Spectrum did it over Dog Days or Rabbit Heart but there ya go.

Ah, the Midas touch of Calvin Harris... it is a very good remix although I still can't help wishing that it was the original that had got to number 1.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Yeah... don't tell anyone, but I actually prefer the non-remix version, I don't even like the remixes on the special edition of Lungs all that much (detest the Yeasayer mix of Dog Days, mild dislike of The Horrors remix of Hurricane Drunk, though I do like their own material).

Well many don't get why people like an old desperate hag vocoding the hell out of everything to be cool and never properly singing live as she needs autotune, but apparently some do... Also you've listened to very little if you think 'every song' is a 'howling cat in the night noise'... You BLATENTLY haven't listened to Spectrum. We've been over this before, it's very boring now as you have NOTHING to back up this 'howling' BS. END.

Well many don't get why people like an old desperate hag vocoding the hell out of everything to be cool and never properly singing live as she needs autotune, but apparently some do... Also you've listened to very little if you think 'every song' is a 'howling cat in the night noise'... You BLATENTLY haven't listened to Spectrum. We've been over this before, it's very boring now as you have NOTHING to back up this 'howling' BS. END.

Equally, you have nothing to back this up, as young and old are attending her gigs this time around. Very young, in fact, if you view her manager's pix.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Yeah the VERY young are being dragged along and often have no choice (I've seen this happen with quite a few artists). Also she's had to reinvent herself and doesn't even sing live, these points ARE proven and well-known.

You base your whole case on ONE aspect... like I said, END OF.