Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chelsea killing off barcelona in the champions league semi-final, i'm no blue but they are the only english club left in that. i have nothing against barcelona, i like the way they play but it would be boring if they won everything, every year. plus i'd of loved to have seen the smile wiped off that swiss bastard sepp blatters face, it's obvious he hates english clubs and english fans.

delighted for di matteo as well, the best thing that ever happened to him was those inbred bellends down the road sacking him. he has to get that job.

on the grid.

Good news. seems, after my complaint about the pool cafe, i may be getting complimentary tickets to the actual swimming pool. will find out tomorrow. Shows sometimes it is worth standing up to things.

As they say, the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Had really great birthday just seen Bombay bicycle club they were amazing and had a load a birthday shots Im quite drunk lol

I would love to see them live.

Not a bad interview yesterday. More positive than the one before (ahem). Hopefully will hear something quite soon.

Plus, got a good horror movie DVD for tonight about a house with a dark past. Get in !! :-0 **

** think Doovde is in lead role.

If it's Saw or one called See No Evil... otherwise, no.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...