Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carpenter for a kids toy factory thats about 5 mins down the road from where i live hehe result :D

Nice. On this occasion I shall forego the obvious jokes about what you can do with wood that would be worthy of Innuendo Bingo, but from me saying this, you're already thinking them :P

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Oh I've heard em all: I'm good with my wood, I got splinters off my wood (sounds painful), I know how to bend wood, I cut my wood, gotta get up to get to work to sort some morning wood out and many many more I either can't think up yet or cant be bothered to write lol :D

Oh I've heard em all: I'm good with my wood, I got splinters off my wood (sounds painful), I know how to bend wood, I cut my wood, gotta get up to get to work to sort some morning wood out and many many more I either can't think up yet or cant be bothered to write lol :D

Congratulations Lee.

Congrats!! did you send in a cv, or just go and see them? handy it is so close by.

Yes knocked on door gave my cv had bit of a chat about stuff and they said they'd ring me if something came up so now it came up and they need me to help.