Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what "point and shoot" means, however I have mucked about with the 'phone in bed this morning

Point and Shoot basically means a camera where you don't have/need all those settings to mess about with, some say it will give you an 'inferior' picture but for most non-professional uses, it's fine.

A point-and-shoot camera, also called a compact camera, is a still camera designed primarily for simple operation.[1] Most use focus free lenses or autofocus for focusing, automatic systems for setting the exposure options, and have flash units built in.

Point-and-shoots are by far the best selling type of separate camera, as distinct from camera phones. They are popular with people who don’t consider themselves photographers but want an easy to use camera for vacations, parties, reunions and other events.

and I think I was just sick in my own mouth reading that bit about what you were doing with your phone in bed...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Very true, Ryan. :-0 Unfortunately, more workmen tomorrow. They are sorting the shower rail. Even though the main works were done a week ago, it has taken them THIS long to take the final steps. Gonna ring customer service and complain later on.

On a more positive note, My MDNA album showed up yesterday .... and it is MAGNIFICENT.

Plus, whilst quickly grabbing a bit of time in the sun yesterday, managed to capture this:-

attachment.php?attachmentid=5415&d=1333013870 - red admiral butterfly feeding on dandelion in grass

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Feeling quite pleased I have learned something new - I have learned how to make videos private on youtube, and have learned about "listings". Must practice more with vids.

I seemed to have posted a video on youtube of myself looking "bonkers and cross-eyed". I have managed to get this into the private section, having been unable to delete it. How do you delete youtube videos?

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Well I can finally reveal that on Monday I had some good news for a change, and Florence has FINALLY let me post a little picture from earlier this week... post-7833-145327885403_thumb.jpg Can't believe it's been less than a month since meeting her at the gig!!! Eloping FTW!...

For god's sake look at the time and date of the post before commenting...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Friends!! Having a picnic tomorrow with my anime group. Can't wait! We meet up for viewing nights once a week and we've all become good friends. Should be some newbies along tomorrow too. Really hope the weather stays nice.

Finding new things to create. I've just taught myself how to make hammocks for rats and ferrets. I'm gonna make some more and pass them out to friends who have these lovely little critters. =3