Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what "point and shoot" means, however I have mucked about with the 'phone in bed this morning

Point and Shoot basically means a camera where you don't have/need all those settings to mess about with, some say it will give you an 'inferior' picture but for most non-professional uses, it's fine.

A point-and-shoot camera, also called a compact camera, is a still camera designed primarily for simple operation.[1] Most use focus free lenses or autofocus for focusing, automatic systems for setting the exposure options, and have flash units built in.

Point-and-shoots are by far the best selling type of separate camera, as distinct from camera phones. They are popular with people who don’t consider themselves photographers but want an easy to use camera for vacations, parties, reunions and other events.

and I think I was just sick in my own mouth reading that bit about what you were doing with your phone in bed...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Very true, Ryan. :-0 Unfortunately, more workmen tomorrow. They are sorting the shower rail. Even though the main works were done a week ago, it has taken them THIS long to take the final steps. Gonna ring customer service and complain later on.

On a more positive note, My MDNA album showed up yesterday .... and it is MAGNIFICENT.

Plus, whilst quickly grabbing a bit of time in the sun yesterday, managed to capture this:-

attachment.php?attachmentid=5415&d=1333013870 - red admiral butterfly feeding on dandelion in grass

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Feeling quite pleased I have learned something new - I have learned how to make videos private on youtube, and have learned about "listings". Must practice more with vids.

I seemed to have posted a video on youtube of myself looking "bonkers and cross-eyed". I have managed to get this into the private section, having been unable to delete it. How do you delete youtube videos?

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Well I can finally reveal that on Monday I had some good news for a change, and Florence has FINALLY let me post a little picture from earlier this week... post-7833-145327885403_thumb.jpg Can't believe it's been less than a month since meeting her at the gig!!! Eloping FTW!...

For god's sake look at the time and date of the post before commenting...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Friends!! Having a picnic tomorrow with my anime group. Can't wait! We meet up for viewing nights once a week and we've all become good friends. Should be some newbies along tomorrow too. Really hope the weather stays nice.

Finding new things to create. I've just taught myself how to make hammocks for rats and ferrets. I'm gonna make some more and pass them out to friends who have these lovely little critters. =3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• People Party Playlist? WhooooOOoOoooOOOOoooOOooOOoooooOOooooooO
    • The irony of Jordan moving to Capital Radio is it seems to speed up Greg's eventual move from Radio 1 Breakfast. I think Greg's show is great, but he hasn't had any significant competition in his time on mornings. Now there is there'll be more scrutiny of the figures, he might be more tempted to move, which is probably what Jordan wanted before he left!
    • I think Jack Saunders if in for the long haul may mature and develop as a presenter with the opportunities to do big interviews and features. I think I really enjoyed him doing the late version of the indie show the presentation style of future artists got repetitive of presenting as if every show is the first time the shows on air with over explaining the purpose. But think this show could have a different approach 
    • Not a fan of Jack Saunders, but ...  This is a marked improvement over Clara Amfo (almost anything would have been) - And it's also better than what JS was doing in his previous slot - He's definitely been listening back to Zane Lowe, and drawing lessons from that.
    • @lochnessa what an incredible feature, really do miss the games from that show
    • Life Hacks is on 20.00-22.00 on Monday 13th, Tuesday 14th & Wednesday 15th May - in place of Future Artists and Future Pop.
    • Brother or Lover? WhooooOOOOooooeoeehrheroooooooooo.
    • What's your morning routine when you're working?
    • I feel like we all know how they'll answer that!
    • Makes sense, I always assumed they all went for 1D members regardless.
    • Do you prefer doing Capital Breakfast to Radio 1 or the other way round?
    • Jesus christ, Olivia Rodrigo was around 3 years ago!?! I thought she was only born in 2019. Anyway. They are doing it to rival commercial networks, on the main 2 lists anyway with rotating them more. Which all in all is a pit of misery. I'm sick to bloody death of Stick Season, it's an utter bag of mediocre wank that makes me even prefer James Blunt circa 2005. Radio 1 still is more expansive however, loved stuff they play and make their own early days, like Jungle Back on 74 like last year.  They can't lose doing stuff that, or else they become bland like everyone else. They have done that for many years though. I heard a song on a March 2001 aircheck from Chris Moyles recently and rediscovered a song by Kings Of Convenience, called Toxic Girl. Totally lost over 25 years but totally love it like it's new. Radio 1 has always played the big time pop stuff since your nan was 3. But they always have and still do throw something on the playlists that isn't what everyone else has. I hope they continue to do that as it sets them apart. 
    • I think they are looking too much into this and need to get a proper job where you have to get up at 5am.
    • Zayn's current song isn't on the R1 playlist so would be odd for him to do an interview I guess, not sure either would want it?
    • You have both presented together before your show on Capital. Have you spent time together as friends since, or is the reunion like getting to know one another all over again?   I’m a long time listener in my mid 30s and now outside the R1 target audience age… Chris is into barbecuing and Jordan is into air frying, have you both noticed a change in the other since the days of R1? And are you under any pressure to be on trend at Capital?