Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off to swimming pool for Xmas eve and to stuff face. Hoping to get on the kids' flumes with my purple mat. The staff put the flume on esp. for me on Thursday, so hoping they will be kind enough to do it again !! (today)

My amazon stuff showed up today - at the last minute, but glad it is here !! :hahaha: Horror movies ahoy over Xmas - get in !!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Had a proper SMASHING afternoon. In fact, if only I could do it again !! Was in a darkened pool by myself, and the staff put the kiddies' flume on just for me !! So, was down that numerous times on a purple mat!! Wound up losing the mat one time, and got hauled in anyway by the water, and wound up down the flume in my swimsuit !!

Enjoyed the pool foam in my face, and floating about on boards backwards and forwards. Fan-bloody-tastic. :-0

i wanted to spend my christmas with my family & friends. but i have different "sets" of friends if you know what i mean, they have different personalities so i decided to spend each of the last 3 days with them. split my time fairly. and it's been awesome, the best christmas i've had for years!

on the grid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a good Sunday!!

Saturday I made the fatal mistake of asking @metoffice what the weather would be like. I was told "showers, nothing too heavy"....... So, duly set out for my walk/run - first bit was OK, then what appeared to be a hurricane blew up, and VERY HEAVY showers came on. I spent the second half of the run under the bridge/tunnel of a bypass, with trees scarily blowing to my right hand side and odd light from the clouds. Decided to switch on radio 2 to "cheer me up", only to find a tune on with "saw-like" horror music @ the start of it.

On top of all this, my old phone which I take with me randomly decided to "collapse", so I could not phone anyone to come and get me !!

Eventually got round to my... er... romantic liaison looking like a drowned rat (v. attractive).

Eventually got back home, and ran into my neighbour who said it was "character building". :|