Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• I've actually gotten my two best friends back after a crap year last year.

• I'm still friends with my bestish friend

• Actually made friends with people I sit next to in lessons this year

• Feeling optimistic about my GCSEs. 20/20 on my first Controlled Assessment, Franzi's helped me with my German pratice CA and I think it's pretty good, A* on my Religion & Philosophy past exam q.s. Yeah, I'm just showing off… :P

• I lost 11lb.

Yeah.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to try that. Cutting down on coffee, same as you. It could well have caused it.

It does cause the body to become stressed after all.

Sometimes I need lots of exercise to knock me out at night.

Last nite had a horrible dream about family.... maybe because I got an email from my cousin calling me a "mentalist" yesterday.

I got a text saying he had a new 'phone, I thought it was from someone else so I swore at him in capital letters, basically telling him where he could put the 'phone, resulting in a very angry email.

Took ages to sort all this back out yesterday evening. :-(

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I need to try that. Cutting down on coffee, same as you. It could well have caused it.

It does cause the body to become stressed after all.

Yeah, I suppose in the morning it isn't as bad because you've got a whole day ahead of you, and it kinda helps to wake you up, but in the evening, you have some and you're alert right up until you get to bed.

• 1 month later...

Sun ahoy today, even though it is very cold !! :-)

Going out later, but have to watch the ice, I think - am plotting and scheming for later in the day !

It basically involves cellotaping a Xmas card to a barn gate, which I am getting quite nervous about. It is all in the timing and quick action, I guess though ...... there is sometimes an Alsatian in the barn as well, which I have to be careful about !!

Sun ahoy today, even though it is very cold !! :-)

Going out later, but have to watch the ice, I think - am plotting and scheming for later in the day !

It basically involves cellotaping a Xmas card to a barn gate, which I am getting quite nervous about. It is all in the timing and quick action, I guess though ...... there is sometimes an Alsatian in the barn as well, which I have to be careful about !!

Hmmm. No one cares....

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

There's a nasty rumour going around that the card says the following:

Dear Random Farmer whose name I don't know.

How Would You Like To Gain Another Bovine? (BSE-Free!)

I know this is on your barn, but PLLEEEEZE don't think I'm a total loon.

Luv Viv, Ayrshire

Bound to work... as well as my proposal to Flo that'll be printed on some white boxers which I'll wear when I go to see her in March... *coff*

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Amazingly it has worked !! when you go see flo, u will have to drop the boxers.... Give her a real thrill, or maybe not! *snigger*

anyhow ... someone else will need to do the topix, including "your views" this week. Me, I have some cows to fry !! ;-0

** especially for yooooooo **

Adieu.