Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went on holiday and fondled some girls, now looks like i have a date with a girl i met when i was out last night. we decided it might be a good idea when we were chewing each others faces off.

maybe a film? inbetweeners?

** vomits ** TMI Why do some people have to send anything and everything... Why not post the pix and all !! Least I can behave myself.

Went out running/walking this morning when the forecast said it would rain this afternoon. It hasn't. Now feeling smug it has clouded over though !!

Had a smashing morning anyway, total sun and I've got sunburn in September !! Fed my "adopted dog" cheesy bites then couldn't get rid of it. That animal loves me.

Embarassed myself when I thought some random guy was talking to me, I answered only to find he was on a mobile.. then I wound up pretending I was on mine, even tho' I wasn't.

Now loving listening to Tony Blackburn's pick of the pops. 1988 today!! *screams*

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I've passed the expedition for my Bronze D of E! If I never have to visit the countryside again, I'll be happy. There was a lot of drama, and a girl with an attitude problem, which resulted in me carrying the whole tent. But now I'm back in my warm bed and back to a part of the country where everywhere you walk has pavements. :D

And the campsite had no running water, so we had to fill up the toliet cisterns before we went..... Nice.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

Just came back from Ireland (actually coming back sucks...). The Irish are soooo friendly and everyone seems happy. Made lots of friends over there, got to visit the Dublin Fire Brigade and was saved from the rain by hitch-hiking a bus. Spent a wonderful week in lovely Ireland and will probably return eventually.

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

i've had quite a bit of work on since i got back from holiday too, which is a good thing for dollar purposes. sadly this can be a bad thing too, i haven't been out at all since the thursday night after i got back from holiday. i have a new found confidence from my time away and haven't had another chance to put it to good use and knob a girl. bastard.

on the grid.

• 2 weeks later...