Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

Well I had to drive 1 after breifly being shown the controls as part of an initial driving assessment, it was this really old double deck thing I had to drive for a little while just to see how I would manage with the size.

I think I did quite well, the size of the thing is initially a little daunting but I quickly felt comfortable and I was told that my positioning and awareness would improve through experience. I just want to get behind the wheel now and start practising.

Not impressed with censorship

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had the best day. Totally off-the-wall, high up on a Scottish glen listening to Tony Blackburn. Had to ring a taxi to come and rescue me when it started pure chucking it down.... it wasn't half f* magnificent tho'. Total green, total quiet.... !!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=5339&d=1312643903 - taken from under my umbrella.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No, just weddings in general. Tho' lesbian could be more attractive, yep.

They do cost way too much money tho' - seriously, they really do. Maybe eloping is the answer.... Wonder how much that costs.

It must be fun "demanding" presents though, from the guests !! The perfect opportunity to get microwaves, DVDs, music equipment, dishes, towels.... blah, blah... *

* then tell everyone you've called the whole thing off :hahaha:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0