Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

I saw Coldplay last night, it was awesome. I only found out I'd won the tickets on Tuesday so had a struggle to find someone to go with me. My ex went with me and I told him that I was moving on and he couldn't mess me around any more, so I'm glad that's sorted, I feel better for sorting it out. I have been working so I have some money and the people I worked with weren't bastards like in my last job. Life almost seems like it might be going ok for once...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel quite bright today.... I'm following a different road for my running, it's a pretty day, and I'm meeting someone for soft drinks later. woo hoo.

plus, I've enjoyed learning about rss feeds on aled.info - fan-bloody-tastic stuff. :-0 - already loving being alerted to completely new topix on UM via my 'phone and being able to reply.... !! Console on aled.info is the guy to ask for any computer stuff you ever want to know about, and always gets it right first time!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Chris the mechanic came round today, good news is my Pearl just needs something putting in the radiator to clog a leak and then she will be back on the road again! Well he said she's fine to drive now but just check the water.

Plus got an interview for a job! First one I've had so better than no response :)

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Theory test, hazard perception and part of a CPC test all passed yesterday :D

I should point out that this is for a differnet catergory license, just incase anyone has noticed I've posted something about my car or driving in the past and was beginning to think I had been driving out with a license. I do have a car license already ;)

Not impressed with censorship