Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pregnant :D

To think, this christmas will be spent with a baby is a mad thought!

So happy :)

WOW. How did you manage that? Congratulations!!!!!

Anyhow, enjoyed the sun in Scotland. Have been running/walking for over an hour.... made a new "pooch" friend - a black dog with yellow eyes, which has finally decided I am safe to approach...... it's only taken about a year.

The number 10 cat spoke to me on twitter today too!! *feels pleased*

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Thank you :D

I will keep you all updated! This is the begining of the rest of my life now and when baba comes along everything will change :D

and remember, if any part of pregnancy etc gets you down, think about all the joyous, wonderful things about having children... like when they grow up and leave home ;) :hahaha:

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

That must be the only good thing, I think!!

There's a screaming brat at the library right now!! Why can't people use some common sense and remove their brats from public places/buses/streets / the Earth - just cos you love your kid doesn't mean everyone else does....

.... And breathe.

Edit: Brat has now been wheeled away!! yipee!! Off on some bus probably to annoy more poor passengers.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

That must be the only good thing, I think!!

There's a screaming brat at the library right now!! Why can't people use some common sense and remove their brats from public places/buses/streets / the Earth - just cos you love your kid doesn't mean everyone else does....

.... And breathe.

Edit: Brat has now been wheeled away!! yipee!! Off on some bus probably to annoy more poor passengers.

Yeah how dare people take their kids to public places. OK the Library fine, that's meant to be a quiet place etc, but buses and other public places?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...