Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to the hairdressers for the first time in ages. I dread going to the hairdresser in a similar way to visiting the dentist. It's soooo f*cking dull. Hate it. Mind you, it went ok today.

Had my first EVER highlights. My hair in the Leeds climate doesn't tend to stay even slightly blonde. The highlights are very subtle, so I'd say I'm still technically mouse.

What a girly post.

Oh! and my hair smells lovely too. This was my Valentine's pressie from the gorgeous Timsk.

Oh! and I'm off to Malaga on Thursday for 10 days. Shall be looking after my Pop's apartments, the dog (Wesley, see my pics) and a 10 year old. Despite having taught loads of kids, I'm still a little nervous about the latter. What if I forget to feed her, or take her to school?;) Sure it'll be fine...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

OK, my old place of work want me back.... I am going back... Now that I had the bottle to walk out the door, they have had a rethink.

So, I'm now not going back to my new job, as of 0900 hours and 30 seconds this morning. My new job is now incandescent with rage..... Drama, drama... it just never stops.

O, and on the way out of my new job, someone (a now former colleague) asked me to open the door for them - I replied "Get it your f****** self" before marching out.

This week has been drama on such a scale....

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you :D

I will keep you all updated! This is the begining of the rest of my life now and when baba comes along everything will change :D

wish i could turn things around.

but more importantly, congratulations danni. be prepared for a few sleepless nights though!

on the grid.