Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

My parents finally allowed me to have a computer in my room! And they even gave me their old one, because they don't use it anymore. The only problem is, that it is very slow and I can't use proxies, but everything else is okay. Woooo!!

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents finally allowed me to have a computer in my room! And they even gave me their old one, because they don't use it anymore. The only problem is, that it is very slow and I can't use proxies, but everything else is okay. Woooo!!

Cool :) I got my computer last Christmas.

:D Timsk and I are off to Menton, south of France for a week this Sunday. Will be meeting up with my Pop and bro. and friends. Taking bikini in the hope that it's warm enough to swim. Love swimming in the sea. Fingers crossed.

Zut alors! Gonna watch my silly brother gamble in Monte Carlo too. Hehe.

PS. Sorry to hear about au pairing Sigrid.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Sooo... Today I had the day off (except cleaning and packing my things in the morning) so I thought I might as well go into London and see if I could meet Scott Mills. After all, this might be my only chance ever to do so.

So I went to the Radio1 building and was there at about 4.50. And just outside on his bike, talking to someone else, was Greg James. I didn't plan to meet him, but I did have his card in my bag (I went to the studios on the bank holiday but obviously I didn''t meet anyone so I just got all the cards instead) because I thought there was a slight possibility that I might meet him too - after all he's on just before Scott. So I had my picture taken with him and he signed my card. He was very nice, but so so tall (and I'm quite little, so I thought it was kind of funny).

Anyway, I asked the security guys if Scott was on (I knew he was, but I just asked anyway) and they said yes, but he comes out every once in a while and he'd probably come out in 5 minutes, so I could just wait for him outside.

I went outside and waited, and waited, and waited... And after an hour he finally came out, and I went up to him. He actually remembered me from UM when I said my name, and I told him I'd been too busy lately, so he told me to "get back on there".

Anyway, I had my picture taken and he signed the card (I told him my name with the English pronounciation and he knew/remembered how to spell it).

Then I told him that while I'm here I don't get to listen to Radio 1 at all, because the girls I look after listen to some other station, and he was quite "outraged" by that - he said "What are they doing?!".

So all in all, he was very nice too - and very orange ;)

Such a great way to end my time in London. I have now seen and done everything I wanted. Except Madame Tussaud's, I still need to go there...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

That's a lovely story, Danish Girl.

Don't worry about the au-pairing. Looking after someone else's kids is blooming tough (have done it myself).... and never again either!!

Good luck!! Any pictures though, please? :-)

* Got a shout out from the Bowman this morning, after taking part in her Winter clothing discussion * :-)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Anyway, I asked the security guys if Scott was on (I knew he was, but I just asked anyway) and they said yes, but he comes out every once in a while and he'd probably come out in 5 minutes, so I could just wait for him outside.

I LOVE the security guys! They're so nice and absolutely friendly. :)

Lovely story, any pictures?

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

I LOVE the security guys! They're so nice and absolutely friendly. :)

Lovely story, any pictures?

They really are. I first went to the buildings on the bank holiday Monday (silly me, forgot that Scott wouldn't be on) but then I had a nice chat with one of the security guys, he told me a lot about the different DJs and said that I should just take one of each of the cards. Just all of them :)

How do I insert pictures, should I make a blog?

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot