Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

Is it Beccy today? Because I don't really want to go anywhere today (I was in Falkirk, and that cost me some money, now I'm trying to save it).

It would be nice, if you would post some updates, though. I might not see them, or be able to make it, but it's worth a try :)

oooh, thats where i live! pretty shit, eh? :)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh, thats where i live! pretty shit, eh? :)

Haha, so I almost met another UM member. Well, Falkirk is a bit like a city/town close to where I live in Germany. It's okay. I might have to go again, because I didn't get to see the Falkirk Wheel, and I kind of have to see it, because I'm so close to it anyway.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

No, she doesnt. Lol she lives in Poole! where abouts did u go? do you remember any of the places you went too?

Nah, I just went from the bus station to the shops, haha. So it was just High Street, basically. I didn't have a map, so I didn't want to go too far away from High Street in case I got lost...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Ugh... i wish i could go. And actually, Annalie, you knew where i lived. so there. and also Pazzeve rocks ALL boats...

whatever that means...

ALL boats? (; Well, yes.

Btw, I don't think Leonard wants to stalk me anymore. I'll PM you.

:( :( :( :( :(

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.