Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I get the bus at 7am, it takes only 15 minutes to school. But this was a 2 days school trip and because of the long distance our poor class was forced to get up that early...

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

Actually I'm not going to London itselfs, I'm just flying there and then travelling to Brighton. No, no holidays, a four weeks language school. Will be fun!! But I'm sure I'll do a few trips to London too, when I'm in England I definitely have to see its landmarks...

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

I'm going on holiday to Sicily in a week. I'll return on 22 July and leave for London on 24 July to stay there for one year (or 10 months or something... according to plan, anyway :) ). I'm so excited!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Actually I'm not going to London itselfs, I'm just flying there and then travelling to Brighton. No, no holidays, a four weeks language school. Will be fun!! But I'm sure I'll do a few trips to London too, when I'm in England I definitely have to see its landmarks...

Oooh have fun. Brighton is great :) in the summer months it is full of foreign language students. It's not far from London on the train so I'm sure you'll get to see the sights. You might even be staying at the school I went to for 5 years - they have foreign students there over the summer holiday (it's a boarding school).

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Yesterday was my 3 year wedding anniversary, had such a lovely day and went out for a delicious meal! :)

Oooh congratulations! I bet it has flown by!

Awww congratulations :D

Today I am signing off :D No more crappy job centre for meeeeeeee

And yaaay, and you have a new shiny house which, on the photos, looks fabulous!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.