Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

i think i'm turning back into the person i was a few years back, with more sense and life experience. going to the gym again over the last 3 months has shot my confidence right up, and my fitness. i'm even talking to girls like i used to! let's hope this keeps up.

on the grid.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

On the 5:19 show (the live online one - at 5:19), my tweets have been read out quite a few times! Tom Deacon... Woo(:

I'm trying to get them to name the fox Frazer..

Well done Alan.

You've outdone my achievement I was going to post here. But I'll post it anyway. I won £72 in the lottery :D something like the 4th lottery ticket I've ever bought as well, and I managed to match 4 numbers somehow just by picking them at random. Not quite the life-changing amount I'd have liked, but it's still more than anyone I know has ever won on the lottery.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

After 6 very long weeks with no less than 12 exams in 4 different languages (i.e. French, Spanish, Portuguese and English) I haz now finished my degree :D It's a very strange feeling, I'm not entirely sure what to do with myself now. Well, apart from start looking for jobs obviously. On the downside I now face a rather tense 2 and a half week wait for my results, which rather predictably I'm very nervous about, particularly after the horribly stressful year I've just had.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...