Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 11 hours and 45 minutes left of this year (in Denmark, anyway :)). Not that I don't like 2009, but I'm always a bit exited when the new year comes around. And this being a new decade makes it even more exiting.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I want a Nokia 5800, does anyone have/know anyone that has one?

I have one... and so far I have no complaints about it whatsoever, it's a lovely little phone. If you're a poor student like me and can't afford an iPhone/Blackberry then a 5800 is definitely the way to go. :D

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Today it is 3 months, and he told me he loves me in the early hours of New Years Day. Happy to have something in my life that is going well.

Also, I played darts last night and won against my friend who has played a lot more than I ever have. Beginners luck? Maybe. I was quite tipsy though.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Got my Live Radio assignment tomorrow and it's a biggie. I've already got a good grade for my first assignment, but this is the one that matters and I'm excited if not a little nervous. Editing my two minute pre-recorded package (which I may share here) and finalising guests and a script, and then I'm rehearsing the show I'm presenting for someone else. So there's plenty to do, but it's all falling together nicely.

Also joined a new gym - bigger yet cheaper - to shed the pounds and become a muscle machine and irresistable to all the UM ladies (and fellas) so I'll be hitting that this week too.

And Uni paid me a day early. Jackanackanory~!