Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

My new computer arrived. It's awesome, finally I can do really amazing things, like watching YouTube without it automatically rebooting. The monitor is a little bigger than necessary, but it's so much better than the shite laptop I've been struggling with for so long.

I'm seeing my boy tomorrow for the first time in 3 weeks. Oh and I don't seem to have a job any more, but my boss is too busy to tell me what is actually happening with that. Kind of sums up why I quit. So I've got more free time.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally finished for Chriiistmas and I can go home on Saturday!

Ooh and last night was our radio station's night out. AMAZING. Pretty much every person who has a show was out, and it was great meeting new people. One of the highlights of the night definitely has to be when we were in Warehouse and a guy approached me and two of my friends saying: "Are you from On The Ceen?" (On The Ceen is our show name - Claire, Emma, Emma and Naomi, see what we did there?), so we said that yes we were and he said: "OH WOW! I love your show, I recognised you from your voices, but there's one person missing, where's the C from On The Ceen?!". So we told him that she wasn't out, and he asked if it was okay if we'd have our photo taken with him - obviously a massive fan! Ah, I have some form of celebrity status ;).

Oh yeah! And me, Naomi and one of my friends from another show decided to sing Don't Stop Believing by Journey because we're both (bar Naomi) huge Joe McElderry fans. So just us three started at first as intended, then the whole of our radio station joined in, and then we got the whole dancefloor involved too! I think we have the X Factor, we should probably audition next year :P.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Its acceptable for both threads! I.m so old round here that i remember when this thread was called 'How Was Your Day?'

I remember that too. I believe it was Olly who started that? I might be wrong.

I'm starting to feel less panicky and depressed a bit better than I have been these past few weeks. I don't know if it's the medication or the psychological effect of knowing I'm on the medication, but either way, it seems to be progress.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

6 months with mah Geek \o/
Drove through the snow, rain, wind, sleet, fog and ice (all in the dark) yesterday to see Bryony!

It was a really good evening ^__^

Nati is very happy to read these 2 posts, and they inspired her to start singing, and speak about herself in the 3rd person apparently. Heehee - oops.

This is what I was singing incidentally.:

:D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.