Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so glad i corrected my spelling of burgers from 'buggers'

I was proof-reading a report my colleague wrote and realised he's been extolling the benefits of 'pubic transport' again. I actually giggled out loud on the train.

I don't know why I'm bothering posting in this thread though. Everything's shit.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I was proof-reading a report my colleague wrote and realised he's been extolling the benefits of 'pubic transport' again. I actually giggled out loud on the train.

I don't know why I'm bothering posting in this thread though. Everything's shit.

took me a while to notice that mistake... same here but that was the only god thing... even then it isnt great haha

Kitty <3

Since we're Radio 1 geeks, I suppose the fact that work paid for me to take a taxi across to the City of London from our location (next to a mainline train terminus with an association with a fictional bear) so that I could deliver a huge pile of reports to a client. I could barely lift the pile of reports so wouldn't have managed to get them on the tube. Anyway, the taxi took me down Great Portland Street. Exciting stuff.... but since work is skint, I had to get the tube back.

I had a good weekend with my friends, I mean it's not perfect, I feel pretty distant from some of them already. We went for a walk along the beach yesterday and climbed a cliff and it was so nice running around outside and seeing nature and the sea. I feel like I might be able to get through the next 2 months of working and then my friend and I are making plans to go see some places. I think I am becoming more able to accept that the life I'm living in London just isn't right for me, and that it's ok to not do what my parents expect me to. So thinks don't rock exactly, but they're looking up.