Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We moved house the weekend before last. The house is lovely. anyway, i have no internet until monday, thanks to bt being a pain in the arse so i've got to use my new phone which i got on contract last week. also, i'm hoping to go to newbury at the end of next week for a long weekend, just need to sort out where i'm going to stay. anyway, until i get the internet back - laters

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

Got a new laptop today, much bigger and faster than my old one which will be used purely for downloading purposes to limit the chances of suspect programs making their way onto the new one :D

Well providing you have decent protection on your computer, don't visit suspect websites or download any old crap you'll be fine.

Attunement.png

The braces are gone. :D

Congrats :D it feels really weird to not have them on your teeth any more. I was very very happy when I got rid of mine, I was 17 as well, it's not nice because most people seem to have them when they're 12. Just remember to wear your retainers.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Me and my mate zoe got free drinks in the lloyds bar today...

ok the reason was because I complained because we waited half an hour for a plate of chips and when they arrived they were cold and barely cooked.

I was talking to the manager and was like "Im not being funny but this is the first time i have eaten here and it hasnt been a nice experience" he was all like this is not a regular occurance and stuff then said "Would you two like some free drinks?" We obviously agreed... we asked for double sailor jerrys and coke but i swear it was a triple... much stronger than the double we had before the chips...

Kitty <3

My trip to Copenhagen with some other people from my school was really nice. Some parts of it were rubbish, but we had fun most of the time. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go or not, but I'm so glad I went.

Oh yeah, I was on TV last night too. I can be seen outside, taking a picture of the studio. It's a very centrally placed studio with a glass facade, so that people outside can see what's going on. I couldn't see who they were talking to on the show, so I made a photo anyway. Turns out he wasn't a celebrity at all.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Going to see Alabama 3 in concert tonight. Didn't know much about them before, apart from the fact that they did The Sopranos theme. Having done a little research, it sounds like they're gonna be really good, and with any luck, a tad bonkers live. Yay!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Have run about 4 miles today..... managed to time it nicely, before all the heavy rain started!! Woo. Have also found another job to apply for come Monday morning - in Glasgow. Woo. Going to plan what to say later on this evening. :-)

I've also had a big bacon roll and coffee with whipped cream after my run - mmmmm. yummy. Nothing like running to give a person a BIG appetite. :-)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Have cheered up a bit now... got a purple hooded top in a sale for only £4.00 (reduced from £10.00 - bargains - we love them!!). Going swimming later.

Went round by the sea for a while: surf looks beautiful - all nice and white, then, because of the wind, wound up with a mouthful of sand!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0