Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

What did I tell you? Knew something would happen + You love my drunken antics!

Well I still don't know how much she likes me, you're a girl, girls tell eachother that, find out or something.

And your drunken antics are hilarious. Especially a game of "understand the text", last night you managed to spell what I think was drunk as "fruenk".

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I still don't know how much she likes me, you're a girl, girls tell eachother that, find out or something.

And your drunken antics are hilarious. Especially a game of "understand the text", last night you managed to spell what I think was drunk as "fruenk".

Er, I only met her last week when you introduced me. I cant exactly ask her straight what she thinks, She'll think Im crazy..or mabye I have created that impression already.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Pffft, you're a woman, you have ways of twisting conversation. And stuff. She did ask about you the other day though, asking if you'd be out too or something. You also saw her last night for a split second. :P

Anyway, that's enough of my silly life. To bring this back to the subject, what rocks in my life... uhhm.. oh yeah! Plans are to upgrade the Ceiling Cat in the kitchen to one printed on A1. It currently looks like this: http://tweetphoto.com/7exuaejm

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

Pffft, you're a woman, you have ways of twisting conversation. And stuff. She did ask about you the other day though, asking if you'd be out too or something. You also saw her last night for a split second. :P

You could have told me then I could go over to hers and say hello, I can see her flat from my window you know!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I had a great weekend in Nottingham and will be going there quite a lot more times in future. The run of bad luck I've had during 2009 seems to have changed finally. Work is still lame but has been getting slightly better and the weekends are gonna be really good to make up for it. Things are good :)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Ooh err. Ooh very err. Who be this?

He's a student still. I met him about a year ago but the last couple of months we've been talking more on the phone and MSN and stuff. And then I went to visit him at the weekend :) so lots more Nottingham visits for me, I can pretend to be a student on the weekends, while earning money during the week.

Work is getting a bit more interesting as well, and people are talking to me more now. Life is surprisingly good at the moment.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Salt and vinegar :D

I love vinegar flavour crisps! My favourites are salt and pepper, they're so tasty, but I think vinegar is my number two. I absolutely can't stand pepperoni or paprika. I used to like Sour Cream & Onion, but not anymore.

And that was my opinion on crisps.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot