Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I... think I have landed a Zane ticket! And to make it better, it's been sorted through this rather lovely girl

Damn, thought you were talking about me then! :P Ive still gotta meet Ashleigh you need to introduce me next week Mr! And Im slightly jelous of your Zane ticket!

What Rocks is that we had a house party last night and it was amazing, last people left 20 mins before I woke up, which was 11am, made me miss my train though! I'm home this weekend so going to have a good catch up with friends and family before I head back Monday.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Off to the guild (student union) to see Edith Bowman, - Well i hope we are, we went to get tickets but the shop where you buy them from was closed - am hoping that we pay at the door. I'll be miffed if we can't because that was the main freshers thing i wanted to go see.

In the words of Scott... ...Amazing. Even though my legs ached so bad - getting freshers flu.

Sam

I feel loads better today, sort of on my way to being my old self! What also rocks: our radio show starts tomorrow - www.huddersfieldstudent.com/radiohudd (2-4pm, please believe me :)) and me and a friend are going to see The Nolans!! No-one needs to know about this really, it kind of ruins all street cred I ever had :P

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

There's very easy on the eye guys from Sports Journalism in one of our classes. One is exactly like Brandon Flowers during the early Killers eyeliner days. This makes Mondays and Thursdays much nicer :D

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.