Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had been up town chasing the olympic torch until about four o'clock then to the water rats in kings x to snap some bands, so thank you for giving me my slack. I don't do bad for a dyslexic, even if I did keep reading the free Tibet signs as free Tebit yesterday, something I would be vehemently opposed too.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

I was going to cut him some slack, just this once. Don't suppose Bumbley would have done though - she's hard!;)

Heehee, no. There is not much that annoys me more than your and you're being mixed up. Maybe they're, there and their though.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Heehee, no. There is not much that annoys me more than your and you're being mixed up. Maybe they're, there and their though.

I was reading a Wikipedia article the other day which had lots of and 'their', 'they're' and 'there' and 'of/off' mistakes in it and instead of doing something more productive I went through the whole thing and corrected the spelling and grammar. I just don't like to see it.

What rocks in my life? I spent 24 hours watching girly movies and catching up with a school friend. Unfortunately I'm back at home now and seriously have to face my coursework.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Holidays are good!!

Btw i see your from Whitehaven? My Grandparents live in a little village just outside Cockermouth towards Workington :D

B-e-a-utiful part of the world.

Grace don't be immature.

I spent 4 days in the Lake District about a year ago doing Geography fieldwork and visited Whitehaven, it's a pretty coastal town. I also spent a day investigating the past and present Workington so could tell you all about Henry Bessemer and the industrial processes he invented, however I won't bore you all.

I made it back here which is good. The house hasn't fallen apart, been set on fire or burgled, which is very good. It's nice to see that this thread has outlived 'what sucks in your life', it's a positive sign.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'