Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to a UCAS fair today and got 20 or so prospectuses, it was so much fun and I got loads of freebies.

Apart from the fact when I dropped all my prospectouses everywhere and have left have of them in my friends car.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I went to a UCAS fair today and got 20 or so prospectuses, it was so much fun and I got loads of freebies.

Apart from the fact when I dropped all my prospectouses everywhere and have left have of them in my friends car.

I never got to go to one of them cos they scheduled it for the middle of the Easter holidays in my year, but people I know who have been reckon the most rubbish universities give out the best freebies. It makes sense really. We had a big pile of prospectuses in our sixth form area and the worst university of the lot had a photo of loads of Party Ring biscuits on its cover.

Not much rocks in my life right now, except that it's about a week now till I go home, which is good.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• 3 weeks later...

Might be accompanying a band called Black Cherry to a few festivals as their photographer. Was with them last night at the Academy in Islington, where they were supporting a wrapper Akala. Rap fans look so funny when they do that bending at the knees thing with a hand pointing in the air. It looked like a cross between a Nurenburg rally and a very early 1920s animation.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

Might be accompanying a band called Black Cherry to a few festivals as their photographer. Was with them last night at the Academy in Islington, where they were supporting a wrapper Akala. Rap fans look so funny when they do that bending at the knees thing with a hand pointing in the air. It looked like a cross between a Nurenburg rally and a very early 1920s animation.

I think I saw them supporting a band last year, I can't remember who they were supporting though. It was at The Social in Nottingham. Might have been The Wombats.

I've just spent a great 4 days in Bristol with a friend. We had lovely weather and spent some time relaxing and not thinking about coursework or exams.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'