21st July to 26th July 2008

Jono

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as being busted, a friend who used to be a teacher was on a train going up to go Christmas shopping in London having phoned the head teacher to say she was ill, when a student (who was also not at school having said they were ill) got onto the train in the same carriage and saw her.

Luckily all the student thought about was whether she was going to get into trouble - my friend said it didn't seem to occur to her that a teacher would be skiving. :)

UM is a nice place

I was told by mum to merge into the background at the Christmas Party at Radio 1 in 2007 as I'd called in sick. Laura wanted me to go on-air and say what my highlight of the year was, I was like 'no, no, no!'

I can't imagine my bosses listen to Radio 1 though. They still think the local dance station is Vibe FM so they don't know too much.

My brother's a photographer so he's got a lot of friends who are also photographers. One was the "official" photographer for a small local venue and was friends with the manager. Whenever he turned up to shoot a gig, the manager kept disappearing off to something urgently. After this kept happening the photographer followed him one day, and ended up back at his own house, where his wife was... You figure out the rest.