Unofficial Mills

Aled's fourth surgery on Radio 1

James R

That's true. Aled deals it more delicately. What grates on me is when Kelly turns the problem into being about her, no matter how tedious the situation. That's not really giving advice.

My point exactly. Its a wonder sometimes that the surgery has any listeners with her outbursts about horse riders being perverts etc.

Also I have often wondered why the surgery producer sits/stands right next to aled/Kelly

post-5390-145327867542_thumb.jpg

james_ryder.png

Also I have often wondered why the surgery producer sits/stands right next to aled/Kelly

I guess it's a habit to help Kelly with the buttons. But as well as that there's a lot of information being rushed in like printed texts and what callers they're going to.

my friend was gay and his parents couldnt take it as they wanted him to have kids

My mum said she'd be disappointed if I was gay as she wanted kids too! I think it depends on the traditional values of your parents. Mine are old and don't even understand the purpose of MSN or Bebo. They can't even understand that M.E is an actual illness.

It's like Perez Hilton has a second job on Switch with this advisor ;)

I think what you have both said is very sad. My mum (never spoke to my father about it really) said she wouldn't have minded in the slightest if my brother or I had been gay. I certainly wouldn't have any problems if any child I had realised they were gay. My cousin is, and her and her partner have just had a son. They'll be fantastic parents.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I think what you have both said is very sad. My mum (never spoke to my father about it really) said she wouldn't have minded in the slightest if my brother or I had been gay. I certainly wouldn't have any problems if any child I had realised they were gay. My cousin is, and her and her partner have just had a son. They'll be fantastic parents.

I'm not saying they aren't great parents, they're the best, I think they'd love grand kids, and I'm 100% sure they would adjust if I was gay.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

I find the set topic shows difficult to listen to. They require more attention and they are a lot more serious. Unless you've been in those situations it's hard to relate to it, compared to the open surgery shows. But Aled coped well, although I could tell he was finding it difficult to understand what the younger callers were asking advice about in some instances. He had a lot more compassion than Kelly does.

The Pendulum wind down track was beautiful. If you missed it, it was Stina Nordenstam - Little Star.

I've only heard this second hour of the show, but I'm really impressed by the way Aled seemed to look at every single problem from as many angles as possible. He did very well at covering all the causes and possible solutions to all the issues invoved.

Good show Aled.:)

PS. He sounds like he's losing his voice a bit. My advice to you Aled: hot water, lemon juice and honey.

PPS. Lovely wind down track

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

The Pendulum wind down track was beautiful. If you missed it, it was Stina Nordenstam - Little Star.

Thanks for putting that up Jono saves me listening again.

Twas a beautiful song and who would have thought Pendulam would choose sometime like that.

Aled rules the Surgery :)

Thanks for putting that up Jono saves me listening again.

Blast ..... you have to buy the whole Album off of itunes :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road