Unofficial Mills

signed becky photo

gary.webb

does anyone even know what becky looks like???

Maybe that's why they want a signed picture. I'm sure Scott could spare some of his £586,000 to print some promotional pictures for her. It could say Scott's babe on so that it brings it all back to him ;)

I don't think becky will have one of the photocards only being a BA. It could be one way of getting through that tricky week before payday. Roll up roll up get your becky merchandise here

if you write a nice letter & include a stamp & ask for a pic she should send you one :) that's how i got my Edith one :D

I used to just send an email to the DJ asking for a signed photo and you should eventually receive it.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Guest CancerForTheCure

Out of interest, does anyone have a signed photo of Scott ;)? It just seems like he's always too busy to do anything as trivial as signing a photograph! :D

i haven't had an email back from greg, i probably need to email him to begin with.

did you just come on to try and drop that in? :D greg has spoken to a lot us :)
No, but it feels good when you can actually write something. Unlike yourself who probably has more time than me ... ;)

lets all have a massive fight.

on the grid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Out of interest, does anyone have a signed photo of Scott ;)? It just seems like he's always too busy to do anything as trivial as signing a photograph! :D

I have a signed postcard that came with an "Eh dirty boy" badge, Jono got given these a few years back and was giving them away on the site. But we all thought that it was Laura who signed the postcards, haha.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I have a signed postcard that came with an "Eh dirty boy" badge, Jono got given these a few years back and was giving them away on the site. But we all thought that it was Laura who signed the postcards, haha.

I can only presume I got sent the same ones, and I can tell you the signatures are that of Scott :)

jono gave out free stuff :(

scott should sort some freebies out for us geeks :P

:)