• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

Scott in Men's Health magazine

Scott appears in this month's Men's Health and the snaps have also been put up on The Sun website.

MHscott_mills_380_522512a.jpg

MH_Scott_Mills_380_522494a.jpg

Other stars who took the six week challenge include Jeremy Edwards, Spoony, Kyran Bracken and Andy Goldstein.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/superhunks/article1371764.ece

Haha, looks like he may be holding his stomach in just a little bit in that second one... he still looks hot though. :P

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Fine figure of a man in both pictures.:)

'Fraid I can't really spot the difference, apart from the tanning salon treatment/depilation in the second one.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Very sexy body! He looks great in both pictures. Generally prefer Scott with a bit more meat on him, he has been looking a bit skinny these days.

Yum yum, he's still my perfect man!;)

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

Guest CancerForTheCure

The others took the challenge really seriously. And then there's Scott ;)

Bless him. The others did put him a bit to shame. Though Scott has less free time than the rest of them ;)

The first picture is certainly missing a bit of Scott maintenance (tan, hair and wax).

when chappers & scott discussed it the other morning chappers said he had the pics on his computer in the studio and was reading the replies about them. Was he reading this possibly?

james_ryder.png

when chappers & scott discussed it the other morning chappers said he had the pics on his computer in the studio and was reading the replies about them. Was he reading this possibly?

I don't know, there's comments on The Sun's website. I'd imagine it was them. But still, they might have had to get there from here.

Guest lina

the 2nd pic is obvious Photoshop. I prefer the one 'before the challenge'. Scott needs to choose:wine or six pack as alcohol is full of calories. He looks good so I would choose wine if I was him:D

also,look at the lightening in before and after, before pics are very unflattering!