The X Factor 2008

Jono

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I thought it was really bad that they were miming.

Glad that Rachel went after murdering one of my favourite Take That songs! Eoghan to win, he's the only one who is consistent and gets better every week. Plus, he's a wee cutie.

Rachel was a bit like the equivalent to last years Ray, stong in one genre but if they sung anything else death occurred

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Rachel has been complaining in the press that she was voted off because of her past. Nonsense. She was consistently out of tune and her timing was bley awful.

I saw that in one of yesterday's papers. There's just a certain tone in her voice that's awful.

O, I hear Dannii is being replaced by Robbie Williams. I'd like him on the show somehow.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

yeh, I know, exactly!! First of all she blames Dannii, then when that doesn't quite work, the public get the blame.

And she reveals Louis' age, even if it's not a secret he might have not felt comfortable about it being national

I'm so glad Rachel went- was it only me that thought her version of Rule the World was dreadful? Did the judges hear a different rendition?

Think Eoghan really came into his own this week- haven't been much of a fan until now.

Does anyone know what the theme is for next week?

Britney performing...yay!

caitlynmac.png

Definitely Alexandra to win, as I thought all along (ask the Boyf if you don't believe me). Mind you, I can imagine all of them will make a spot of cash from being on X Factor anyway in the long run...

Looking forward to Britney later. I'm certain she will give a good performance.:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I'm so glad Miley didn't mime, I got beef with alphabeat for doing that to me alst week. They managed to sing live every week when they were on the show and didn't win and a year later they can't even do it once. Does this mean they're not as good as they were last year?

Also, Ruth/Alexadra to go. Probs Ruth though

I bet Scott's watching. To think, we are seeing the same thing as Scott is at the very same time. Amazing!!!

Edit: Seriously, she mimed? Miley didn't mime. And that dance? Pretty poor. Bit disapointed Britney...

Calm down love. It's just a telly programme.

Disappointed with Britney's mime I'm afraid. I always try to have the highest hopes, but not good, sorry.:| She also didn't even seem to be aware that she was in London, or that several starstuck wannabies had just performed her songs in a sort of tribute to her. Hmmm. Not impressed.

I agree that Ruth had to go; was surprised that as a Spaniard in Britain she lasted so long really. Decent send off performance though.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

She also didn't even seem to be aware that she was in London, or that several starstuck wannabies had just performed her songs in a sort of tribute to her. Hmmm. Not impressed.

I know, even Mariah found time to mentor the contestnces and learn her words. And come on, when she said "I love being in London, it's just awesome" that didn't sound like a standard line she has for every gig but interchanges the city's name acordinly

Alexandra winning is the only way to redeem this series for me now. Diana hasn't been up to scratch since she was ill, and JLS have seemingly lost their way, need to get back to their own style of music, seems Louis really has strayed them into Westlife territory as Cheryl said.

And Eoghan performance was sooo cringey. I had to walk out of the room, 'St Patricks High Dance' hehe.

Ruth was my favourite performer tonight, and has been several weeks.

Ruth was my favourite performer tonight, and has been several weeks.

Hehe. #Owen fancies Ruth, as does Simon Cowell obviously. So don't worry, she's sorted. She'll get something out of this. Ick. Casting couch. Bleugh. Horrid thought though.

She was very good indeed this evening, but Alexandra is definitely the most consistent singer/performer, in my humble (unprofessional) opinion.

Hehe. #Owen fancies Ruth, as does Simon Cowell obviously. So don't worry, she's sorted. She'll get something out of this. Ick. Casting couch. Bleugh. Horrid thought though.

She was very good indeed this evening, but Alexandra is definitely the most consistent singer/performer, in my humble (unprofessional) opinion.

Hehe, yes. I'm sure if I pull some strings, make some calls, she'll be signed up in no time ;)

Pfft, Simon, who needs him.

Alexandra is brilliant, she can perform anything, in her first performance she didn't even need to display her voice but instead showed how good she is on stage, everyone already knows what she can do vocally.